miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Irish people and Irish way of life.

Hello! This year, I went to Dublin with the high school, and I´m going to talk about Irish people and Irish way of life.
In general, Irish people were very simpatic. 
The bus drivers, in general, behaved very good with us because everyday they told us when we must get off the bus.
People in Dublin  have white skin, light eyes and light hair also, usually blond.

They wake up very early. 
They have been known to a large breakfast with fried eggs, bacon ... but in my case, it was not. I took a hearty breakfast but not so large. I used a cup of breakfast cereal with milk and orange juice.
Their mean meal is about seven in the afternoon,  and they eat starter, main course and dessert.
A typical meal of Dublin is fish and chips, they love it so much!

Bárbara Rodríguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario